What do candidates have for breakfast?
First of all, we should pay attention to dietary hygiene and avoid any form of food poisoning. Every year, many children have diarrhea and other "minor problems" that affect the performance of the exam. Parents had better choose their own food, make three meals for their children, and don't take their children out to eat "big meals", because summer restaurant food is not so trustworthy, especially cold dishes and bean products, the proportion of microorganisms is very high.
On the other hand, the choice of food and the method of cooking should depend on the child's constitution. If children have less acid secretion in their stomach and are afraid of cold in their daily life, they should eat less cold drinks and cold vegetables to reduce the risk of abdominal distension and diarrhea. If the child has poor digestion and gastric motility, don't give him fried greasy food; if the child is easy to pack acne, he should eat lighter, eat less fish food, and don't eat very sweet and salty food. Foods that may cause food allergies or gastrointestinal discomfort should be treated with great caution. For example, children's daily eating shrimp and crab can cause discomfort, at this time do not use these foods to cause trouble.
03 Secondly, we need to supply food that can stabilize blood sugar and B vitamin content. Food should not be completely white and soft, because such food after meals blood sugar fluctuates too much, which is not conducive to long-term mental activity. A large number of B vitamins can be provided by staple foods with grains, nuts, beans, eggs and meat, which are essential factors for candidates to think efficiently. At the same time, such a balanced diet can also delay the postprandial blood sugar response, so that the brain has a steady energy supply within three hours.
04 Many people believe that whole grains and soybeans must be difficult to digest, but this is not necessarily true. In addition to soybeans and black soybeans, daily kidney beans, peas, broad beans, red beans and so on, a small amount of them are put in porridge rice. As long as the cooking is in place, the taste is very soft, and there will be no flatulence. They are characterized by slow digestion and slow release of glucose, which is especially conducive to maintaining energy for a long time after meals. For example, instead of eating white rice, we now add red beans, oats and millet to rice. After eating, we can maintain a longer sense of satiety and more energy after meals. It should be noted that if there is no voltage cooker, the miscellaneous beans need to be soaked in the refrigerator in advance, and boiled until half-cooked, then put in the rice cooker and cooked with rice and millet. In addition, when cooking miscellaneous grains and rice, more water is needed to make the fibers fully absorbed and softened.
Finally, in order to ensure efficient review and good sleep, eat 78% full dinner, slightly reduce the staple food, eat more green leafy vegetables, meat is not too much, cooking is not greasy, so that after meals will not be drowsy, night will not affect sleep. If you don't have enough dinner, you can have a small amount of supper at 9 o'clock. After that, you'd better stop eating, otherwise it will affect the quality of sleep.
06 Breakfast, if starch food, high protein food and vegetables and fruits are available, it is a qualified breakfast. If you add a handful of nuts, it's a good breakfast. As for whether breakfast is Chinese or Western, it is not so exquisite, as long as the nutrition is adequate and can eat comfortably.
For example, a slice of roasted whole wheat steamed bread (or bread, too), a few slices of sauced beef, a dish of celery with walnuts, a bowl of milk oatmeal, and half a bowl of cherry tomatoes. This nutritious breakfast is very suitable for candidates. Because children usually need more than three hours from breakfast to the end of the exam, or even longer, if the breakfast is sloppy, it is difficult to ensure that within a few hours stable play a high level of thinking efficiency. For example, eating one or two vegetable steamed buns, a bowl of oatmeal and millet porridge, a boiled egg and a plate of spicy boiled peanuts is a good breakfast. Porridge can be replaced by soup noodles, such as tomato, mushroom and egg noodles; steamed buns can be replaced by egg and vegetable pancakes; eggs can be replaced by bean products or cooked meat; vegetables and fruits can be adjusted according to preferences.
Drinking milk at night is helpful for sleeping, which does not mean that it is a hypnotic food. In the morning, the human body is gradually in a state of excitement, a glass of milk will not change this trend. On the contrary, the large amount of calcium in milk, as well as the antipsychotic peptide produced by the decomposition of milk protein, can help the human body maintain a state of peace of mind, which is just conducive to overcoming the restlessness during the examination. When calcium is scarce, people tend to be overly nervous and impatient, which is the main taboo of exams.
However, although milk is good, if children do not like to drink on weekdays, or after drinking milk abdominal distension and diarrhea, do not deliberately drink milk. You can use yogurt instead. Teenagers usually like to drink yogurt, and yogurt has no intolerance problems, and is conducive to digestion and absorption. As long as there's no discomfort in the stomach, it's OK to drink yogurt in the morning. People who are afraid of cold can take it out an hour earlier and drink it at room temperature.
Not necessarily. Vegetables eaten raw are good for preserving vitamin C and folic acid, but it is not necessary for all vegetables to be eaten raw. Because the most important thing during the examination period is the diet hygiene, eating raw vegetables requires higher hygiene, and cooked food is safer. At the same time, some candidates are not accustomed to eating raw vegetables, or eating raw and cold food is prone to abdominal distension and diarrhea, which should be mainly warm food. If you cook the vegetables well, you can get most of the vitamins in the vegetables without frying them, as long as they are not cooked excessively, they are not too soft and rotten.
11. It is reasonable to say that one week before the exam, we should have a full rest, recover our physical strength, do not have to stay up late to prepare, take a rest at 10 o'clock every day, and do not have to eat supper. Insufficient sleep can seriously hinder the brain's ability to think, and the way of grinding guns in battle is extremely ineffective, so it is not advisable.
12. If you have to study after 11 o'clock, or you really can't sleep, it is necessary to prepare some supper, but not for midnight, but for about 9 o'clock at night. At the same time, night supper should be easy to digest, not to bring burdens to the gastrointestinal tract, do not affect night rest, such as millet congee, lotus root paste, soup noodles, milk, yogurt and so on. Don't eat kebabs or other foods at night, and don't eat an hour before bed.
13. Another important thing to pay attention to is not to use strong tea, coffee and refreshing drinks to enhance energy during the examination. Although caffeine can help people stay awake for a while, it consumes more nutrients and affects the quality of sleep at night. It makes people unable to feel the signal of fatigue in time, and the body can not rest in time. In the end, it is not conducive to the recovery of energy, thus affecting the next day's exam.
Not necessarily. Seafood is high in protein and low in fat. It contains omega-3 fatty acids and is an important part of the brain. However, the proliferation of human brain cells has been completed in infancy, and supplementation of omega-3 fatty acids in adulthood does not make any significant changes in brain cells. For children who seldom eat seafood on weekdays, suddenly eating more seafood may cause gastrointestinal discomfort, and even some children have allergies to some seafood.
For the mainland, the freshness of seafood is inadequate and the risk of food poisoning is high. On the other hand, the pollution of seafood is more prominent, which will increase the burden of detoxification. Therefore, if not in coastal areas, candidates are not advised to eat more seafood.
16. Walnuts, too, can not play a "brain tonic" effect in the short term. Drinking sweet drinks made of walnuts is more harmful and unhelpful. Eating two or three walnuts a day is good for health, but it takes a long time to show the effect. It is absolutely impossible to improve your grades by eating health food or some magical food before the exam. At most, it is a kind of psychological comfort.
17. Anything can be eaten during the examination period as long as it is in accordance with the physical condition of the examinee. If you must recommend, then recommend yoghurt, tofu, all kinds of green leafy vegetables, millet, brown rice, lilies, lotus seeds and other miscellaneous grains. Yogurt is rich in B vitamins, which is beneficial to thinking; at the same time, it is rich in calcium, which is conducive to calming the mood; it is easy to digest and absorb, and the lactic acid in it is conducive to reducing the risk of gastrointestinal tract infection. Tofu is also rich in calcium and lecithin in soybeans. Lecithin can be used as the raw material of acetylcholine, which is good for maintaining memory. Green vegetables are rich in vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and dietary fiber, which can help prevent constipation and help resist stress. Millet and brown rice contain B vitamins, which help to avoid depression and depression, while gamma-aminobutyric acid in brown rice is beneficial to mood stability. Lily and lotus seeds are rich in dietary fiber and oligosaccharides, which are not difficult to digest. They are good night food. Cooking porridge with brown rice is refreshing and tasty, which is conducive to calming the mood.