MobileMobile | Continue

Excel Bar

Excel Bar

Your excel questions will be responsed by our excel experts within 24hrs.Our service is free.

Forgot Pass?
 Register Now
Find
Hot Search: Vlookup Match VBA
View: 307|Reply: 2

VBA query while inspecting element on webpage

[Copy link]

Topics

Integral

Integral
Post on 2-11-2017 03:38:42 | All posts |Read mode
Dear,
My name is Rizwan Ahmed, I am using microsoft excel 2007. I have problem with VBA Scripting.
I want to search the element in webpage using tagname and classname and extract the inner text and display the message on msgbox.
This is a code when i typed number in cell field then required webpage will be open in internet explorer.
But my issue is that when webpage open, next i want i search the text using tagename and classname by inspecting element on webpage and extract the innertext and display on the message box.
Here is the codePrivate Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
If Target.Row = Range(number).Row And _
Target.Column = Range(number).Column Then
   Dim IE As New InternetExplorer
   IE.Visible = True
   IE.navigate i.e any webpage  Range(number).Value
   Do
    DoEvents
   Loop Until IE.readyState = READYSTATE_COMPLETE
   Dim Doc As HTMLDocument
   Set Doc = IE.document

End If
End Sub

Regards

Props Report

Topics

Integral

King

Integral
Post on 2-11-2017 21:51:32 | All posts

Your post does not comply with Rule 8 of our Forum RULES. Do not crosspost your question on multiple forums without including links here to the other threads on other forums.  
Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. The last thing you want to do is waste people's time working on an issue you have already resolved elsewhere.  We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the url from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post.
Expect cross-posted questions without a link to be closed and a message will be posted by the moderator explaining why. We are here to help so help us to help you!
Read
[color=]this
to understand why we ask you to do this, and then please edit your first post to include links to any and all cross-posts in any other forums (not just this site).
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Integral

King

Integral
Post on 2-12-2017 02:36:10 | All posts

Your post does not comply with Rule 8 of our Forum RULES. Do not crosspost your question on multiple forums without including links here to the other threads on other forums.  
Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. The last thing you want to do is waste people's time working on an issue you have already resolved elsewhere.  We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the url from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post.
Expect cross-posted questions without a link to be closed and a message will be posted by the moderator explaining why. We are here to help so help us to help you!
Read
[color=]this
to understand why we ask you to do this, and then please edit your first post to include links to any and all cross-posts in any other forums (not just this site).
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

Archiver|Mobile|Small dark house|Contact us|Excel Bar

GMT-5, 11-19-2017 16:19 , Processed in 0.149172 second(s), 20 queries .