MobileMobile | Continue

Excel Bar

Excel Bar

Your excel questions will be responsed by our excel experts within 24hrs.Our service is free.

Forgot Pass?
 Register Now
Find
Hot Search: Vlookup Match VBA
View: 276|Reply: 3

Weekly calendar

[Copy link]

Topics

Integral

Integral
Post on 2-11-2017 10:25:40 | All posts |Read mode
Good morning,
So I'm trying to make a weekly calendar where departments can reserve a building. This is what I've gotten so far:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uohjhmi2a0tebc5/Drill%20Hall.xlsm?dl=0
What I'm trying to figure out:
Inside the sheet Weekly Task Schedule a box pops up over the area where you input your information. How do i get rid of that?

i'm still trying to figure out a way to highlight the boxes once someone inputs their information to prevent someone else coming in behind them and over book. All events take up one hour and drill does two. So for drill it would automatically highlight more blocks to show a two hour time period. Is this possible?
And lastly, how do I track changes on another sheet? So I want to have a tracker on another sheet that will give me a list of each event that got added and by who. Also, could I track a username of who ever saved any changes?
Thank you! I've been working on this for a while an I'm kind of at a loss.

Props Report

Topics

Integral

Integral
 Author| Post on 2-11-2017 12:01:58 | All posts

Forgot one thing. I'm not sure why but the data doesn't shift as the dates move down each day. So every new day I open. It up I should have a blank day but the data doesn't shift.
Thank you
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Integral

Integral
 Author| Post on 2-11-2017 21:09:32 | All posts

Forgot one thing. I'm not sure why but the data doesn't shift as the dates move down each day. So every new day I open. It up I should have a blank day but the data doesn't shift.
Thank you

Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Integral

Integral
 Author| Post on 2-11-2017 22:19:54 | All posts

Any ideas?
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

Archiver|Mobile|Small dark house|Contact us|Excel Bar

GMT-5, 11-18-2017 09:03 , Processed in 0.144239 second(s), 20 queries .